Marzano Lawyers PLLC
Marzano Lawyers PLLC is a general practice international law firm with attorneys in offices based in New York, Rome, Italy and Salerno, Italy which assist private and commercial clients in a broad spectrum of practice areas. The original Italian law firm, established in 1965, has a legacy and reputation that spans over 40 years in Southern Italy. The main office has since expanded its services to the United States in 2006 with the opening of its New York office.
The collaboration of both our New York and Italian law offices offers a cost effective solution for U.S. and Italy based clients who require legal representation abroad. This unique cross-border partnership allows the client to be simultaneously represented by American and Italian lawyers in New York and Italy, without the additional inconvenience and cost of obtaining foreign legal representation.
The firm focuses on providing outstanding cost-effective results, while maintaining the highest ethical standards in the relationship with the client. The New York and Italian firm provides a case –by-case solution of the legal issues, tailored to suit the specific needs of each client. The result of consistently applying such high standards is the firm’s long track record of successfully completed transactions/cases and an acclaimed reputation of providing the highest professional level of legal counsel both in United States and Italy.
- Civil Litigation involving New York and Italian Legal Issues
- Divorce and Family Law in New York and Italy
- Estate Administration and Litigation in New York and Italy
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation in Italy and New York.
- Cross Border and Domestic Commercial Transactions in United States and Italy
- International Commercial Litigation in the United States and Italy
- Wills Trusts and Estate Planning in New York and Italy
- Appeals involving questions of International law In Italy and New York
Our client base in Italy and the United States includes individuals, small commercial companies, and charitable institutions. Marzano Lawyers PLLC has the size and experience and reputation necessary to handle international legal issues and is committed to retaining the close client relationships, responsiveness and understanding of the type of client generally identified with smaller firms.